> On Dec 5, 2023, at 11:49 PM, Grant Gordon via mailop <mailop@mailop.org>
> wrote:
>
> A friend brought to my attention the following blog post which seems to have
> started around the same time we started experiencing issues and seems to be
> the same issue, though it's light on details.
>
> https://tuta.com/blog/outlook-falsely-marks-tutanota-emails-as-junk

We've also had senders with identical issues, and also seen others posting
about having the same issues.  Something is deeply foobar at MS.

(Note: We have been told by one of our MS contacts to tell one of these senders
"to change their DMARC policy from p=none to either of =reject or =quarantine.")

__
Get the Good Sender Seal of Approval!  Our Good Senders Listâ„¢ email
certification is respected around the world so that the email you send goes to
the inbox, not the junk folder.  Learn more at gettotheinbox.com

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
Email Law & Policy Attorney
CEO Get to the Inbox by SuretyMail
Creator of the term 'deliverability' and founder of the deliverability industry
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal email marketing law)
Board of Directors, Denver Internet Exchange