On Tuesday 19/12/2023 at 3:12 am, Eduardo Diaz Comellas via mailop wrote:
Hi,

I'm starting to deploy DMARC records in all our managed domains, but we don't have any specific tool to parse and extract meaningful information
from the reports.

Do you have any recomendations?

Most (all?) of the reports are compressed. I just (decompress them and) read them in a text editor, but then my volume is small (miniscule). As an initial solution I'd probably just decompress the day's reports and grep them for "fail". I rarely read them now (only new domains, and there aren't many that send reports).

Peter E. Fry