> > https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=66.175.222.108
> >
> Thanks for this; I wasn't familiar with Talos Intelligence. Do they publish
> a blocklist?

Paying users only. Paying users include the Finnish government's
internal outsourcing center (Valtori) and Telia (our largest telco).
Their error messages are shit, you don't even know where to look:

/var/log/old/maillog-20220410.gz

Apr  7 12:47:44 mail postfix/smtp[11896]: 52E23100EBBCA:
to=<postmas...@teliacompany.com>, relay=mail.cm.telia.net[80.74.207.118]:25,
delay=0.54, delays=0.09/0/0.14/0.31, dsn=5.0.0, status=bounced (host
mail.cm.telia.net[80.74.207.118] said: 554 Your access to this mail system has
been rejected due to poor reputation of a domain used in message transfer (in
reply to end of DATA command))

It was only by accident that I was able to find out what it was, and
when I did, I also managed to find out that said "poor reputation"
involved Cisco having believed urlscan.io's misassessment that the
Roundcube webmail software on a server is indicative of...

...drum roll...

        * PHISHING AGAINST THE GENERIC BRAND OF EMAIL *

which caused Cisco to list all Roundcube servers everywhere.

I shit you not.

This was soon two years ago, but you don't make a fuckup like that
when you're one of the largest companies in the business.

And their error messages continue to suck every bit as much AFAIK.

--
Atro Tossavainen, Chairman of the Board
Infinite Mho Oy, Helsinki, Finland