Just a quick FYI:

2600 Magazine just did a podcast about the issue that they can't reach most of their subscribers because they're on Gmail and Google seems to not like hacking related content and either blocks it or pushes it to the spam folder:

"We've gotten to the point where we've trusted Google with all of this information [...] making our decisions for us that we find ourselves now in a state [...] analogous to censorship on a state level".

https://2600.com/offthehook/mp3files/2024/off_the_hook__20240207.mp3

They claim to have set up SPF, DKIM, DMARC, ... yet they get blocked by the Google wall if they include text about a hacker's conference.

Regards
Thomas Walter

--
Thomas Walter