How is everyone handling senders that sign their emails with RSA-SHA1 DKIM
keys?

I'm a bit surprised to see eBay and Match.com sending out messages using
SHA-1.

I'm seeing a lot of signatures coming in that use SHA-1 but most of the
domains are questionable at best.  But eBay and Match.com caught my eye as
being larger companies that I would expect to know better.

To be clear, eBay is sending out some messages with SHA-256 hash, but they
are also sending out some with a SHA-1 hash.  It appears to be the dkim1k
selector that is SHA-1.

The Match.com (d=connect.match.com) is using the 102022s2048 selector with
SHA-1.

Just wondering what everyone else is doing with these?  I thought SHA-1 was
deprecated a long time ago.