Hello everyone-

We had an incident where a trusted connection from Microsoft had a nice large
dump of spam - it appears that several of their customers were compromised.

We've stopped it, and we're sure it's not going to happen again, but yahoo has
listed our IP address blocks with a dreaded "553 5.7.2 [TSS09] All messages
from X.X.X.X will be permanently deferred; Retrying will NOT succeed. See
https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes";

I've filed a help request at senders.yahooinc.com, but I'd love if anyone has a
contact at yahoo that could help.  We've got a lot of schools that have parents
with yahoo email addresses, and we really want to get things cleared up with
them as quickly as possible.

Thanks-

Tom