Mark, the path here is the normal contact channel for Microsoft OLC
issues - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=614866&clcid - and
requesting pre-emptive accommodation:
More on that here:
https://www.spamresource.com/2021/05/requesting-pre-emptive-accommodation.html
That magic phrase tells them that you're trying to do IP warming.
They'll usually respond with a blank grid, asking you to fill in dates
and volumes, to demonstrate projected volume.
They will then adjust rate limiting accordingly.

Like everything else related to Microsoft deliverability support,
success here will vary based on how good or bad the support rep is who
happens to answer your ticket. You might have to respond forcefully
one or more times, or you might need to try multiple ticket
submissions, if the first one gets lost or results in a nonsensical
response.

Good luck,
Al Iverson

On Tue, Mar 5, 2024 at 5:03 PM Mark Fletcher via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As we continue to warm up some new mail servers, we're getting rate limited
> on one of them, with the following error:
>
> 451 4.7.650 The mail server [45.79.224.9] has been temporarily rate limited
> due to IP reputation. For e-mail delivery information, see
> https://postmaster.live.com (S775)
> [AM7EUR06FT056.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com 2024-03-05T22:51:22.952Z
> 08DC3CCF8A0C7716]
>
> I have checked https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/pm/ (which is
> a very flaky website; it doesn't seem to be working at the moment, but has in
> the past), and there are no blocks on this particular mail server, and there
> haven't been for days.
>
> Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Al Iverson // 312-725-0130 // Chicago
http://www.spamresource.com // Deliverability