Hello mailbox providers,

One of our clients will be sending a legal notification email campaign starting
today (11th of March) and ending 13th of March. During this period they should
send out approximately 1.5M emails. Apologies for a short notice, but if you
can please adapt your acceptance rates accordingly.
This campaign will go out from our “special purpose” IPs that are reserved for
similar notifications.

Context:
Client ao.com has acquired two new brands and needs to send  a legal
notification about data processing/privacy policy changes.

From addresses to be used:
no-re...@t.affordablemobiles.co.uk;
no-re...@t.buymobiles.net<mailto:no-re...@t.buymobiles.net>
envelope.from domain:
bounces.t.affordablemobiles.co.uk

Subject lines:
“Important information from Affordable Mobiles”
“Important information from Buymobiles”

IP addresses:
83.68.134.153
83.68.134.154
83.68.134.155
83.68.134.156

Please reach out to me personally if any additional information is needed.

Best regards,

Vytis Marciulionis

Deliverability Manager

[emarsys is part of SAP]<http://www.emarsys.com/>