Hello,

Allen Kevorkov via mailop wrote on 12.03.24 at 16:41:
I don't know if it's just us, but I've been getting "we're experiencing technical difficulties" response for a number of tickets submitted to Outlook.com deliverability support. We're unable to get any issues resolved. If someone could /please /help, it would be greatly appreciated. This has been going on for a week now (since about 3/6).

I've filed a ticket just last Friday that was acted on over the weekend, so it doesn't seem a general issue at least.

Florian