On 14 Mar 2024, at 16:53, Michael Grimm via mailop <mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
> I am getting listed almost on a daily basis on two IPv6 addresses of mine
> which happen to be part of OVH's address space (yes, I know).

…you do. So to:

> Is there a way to make that de-listing more persistent?

Yes. The following text is fairly instructive:

In the last month we have observed 76 listings.
2001:41d0:701:1000::/64 has been detected 76 times in the last month. It has
been removed 7 times.

In the last month we have observed 63 listings.
2001:41d0:20a:800::/64 has been detected 63 times in the last month. It has
been removed 4 times.

As you can see, it’s the entire /64 getting listed in both cases. They’re
unsavoury neighbourhoods by the look of things.

Graeme