Hi fellow Mailopers, I hope you are all doing well.  We have a client of ours
that works with the 107 Historically Black Colleges on a yearly project that
awards grants for campus improvement projects.  The email list is small, around
700 subscribers in total.  For the most part the emails are making it through
however many of the schools rely on Office 365 for their email and some of the
schools are having issues getting their mail to the inbox.  It’s a dedicated IP
address and domain, and its setup for SPF/DKIM/DMARC etc. and they only send to
this 100% opt-in list.  If there’s anyone on the list that may be able to help
me out to?  It’s a great opportunity for these schools and some have missed out
because they didn’t receive the communications and deadline information.  I’m
happy to give more information on the client if someone could direct message me.

Thanks in advance and have a great day everyone,

Michael

Michael E. Weisel
CTO / Deliverability Lead
Gold Lasso