From: Mike Hillyer <m...@kumomta.com>
Date: Monday, May 13, 2024 at 10:15 AM
To: Michael Weisel <mwei...@goldlasso.com>
Cc: "mailop@mailop.org" <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: Re: [mailop] Sudden TSS04's From Yahoo/AOL Early This Morning

The possibility of it being an issue at Yahoo! is why you should open a ticket,
it allows them to investigate whether they have a false positive.

Mike
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4xuRouyBW1lrKqTmHYY0M777luVEvvVA-CAb6JT4UX79uxqdlWf8wlYC1fIIR0yv_-PMFuYzFs9A4do]
Mike Hillyer
Co-Founder
443-472-7226

Let's Meet: https://cal.com/mike-kumomta/meet

On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 8:06 AM Michael E. Weisel via mailop