It's widespread. See
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg27209.html ,
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg27206.html et al.

Cheers
Chris

On Fri, 4 Sept 2026 at 13:20, Dan Malm via mailop <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At ~07:47 today Microsoft started throttling traffic for all but 1 of my
> customer smtp ips (spread out over multiple /24s) with this:
>
> 451 4.7.500 Server busy. Please try again later from [46.30.211.242].
> (S77714)
>
> Delivery issues with microsoft isn't exactly uncommon, but I've never
> had it hit this many addresses all at once which makes me think (hope?)
> it's not an issue on my end. But I'm also not seeing the same on other
> email systems I have...
>
> Anyone else affected today?
>
> --
> BR/Mvh. Dan Malm, Systems Engineer, one.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> mailop mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://list.mailop.org/listinfo/mailop
>
_______________________________________________
mailop mailing list
[email protected]
https://list.mailop.org/listinfo/mailop

Reply via email to