Hi,
will ever Mailplane implement some kind of functionality to move mails
between different accounts?

I understand perfectly tha mailplane is a gmail wrapper and therefore the
functionality is not directly reachable via gmail.
However this is a sort of "coordinating functionality" for mailplane
managed accounts, external to gmail, and I think it could be very helpful.

Actually this is the only thing I miss, from years, on Mailplane vs Apple
mail. In order to move mails I have to open the iphone mail, move emails
(one by one, even for long threads) and it is a real pain in the a**.

I am sometimes thinking to go back to Apple mail just for this; then I
usually luckily change my mind ... but this is a real pain.