Hello,

Really enjoying my trial of Mailplane so far, but have a question I hope
there's an answer for. I can see how many unread / new messages I have on
my dock icon which is great, however when I open Mailplane, is there not a
way to see which accounts have the unread messages? I have 3 accounts, so I
have to click into each of the 3 accounts to find the new message. I wish
each email account tab had an unread count / icon next to it.

Thanks,
Adam