*Please send me profile on my id amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com
<amit.kaush...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                         QA Tester*

*Location                         Texas/Austin*

*Duration                         6 Month / Contract  *

*MOI                              Tel +skype*

Responsibilities:

Working with the project team to analyze project/product requirements and
testing needs in order to create and execute a comprehensive test strategy
including both functional and technical/system-level testing.

Actively participating in software requirements, design and code reviews to
provide early and continuous quality feedback.

Identifying and developing manual and automated test scripts for various
types of testing: Acceptance, Usability, Functional and Regression.

Setup and maintenance of test environments.

Required Skills:

·     BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent

·     *Minimum 3 years of development and/or test automation experience*.

·     *Experience writing test plans, strategies and test cases.*

·     Good understanding of testing methodology and software development
lifecycles (Agile experience preferred)

·     Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
and strong teamwork relationships.

·     Ability to work hands-on and also provide leadership in the
implementation of complex testing solutions.

·     Display a high-level of initiative and troubleshooting skills.

·     Able to work independently with minimal supervision and keep
stakeholders informed of progress toward goals.

·     *Experience using automated test frameworks and test management tools*

·     Experience with automating testing of hardware devices.

*Skills:*

*Experience with Microsoft TFS and Microsoft Test Manager*

*Experience with Test Complete*

*Experience working with Point of Sale or Retail automation solutions*

*Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology*

*Experience with Lab View*

Regards..

Amit Kaushish

*RG Talent Inc*