Hi

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

.Net Programmer

*Project Location*

Tampa, FL

*Duration*

7 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI :-Telephonic + Face TO Face*

Position Description: The Software Engineer is responsible for the design,
development, implementation and maintenance of the Company’s product suite.
As a key member of the technology team, the Software Engineer will be
expected to provide technical expertise and guidance in the development of
complex, high-performance web-based enterprise software and systems.

   - Experience developing enterprise-caliber and web-scale applications on
   the Microsoft technology stack
   - Candidate should demonstrate strong analytical problem solving skills
   to complement a strong development skill set.
   - Candidate would demonstrate the ability to estimate, track and
   implement development tasks.
   - Candidate would understand the functional and technical details of the
   products they are responsible for maintaining.
   - Candidate should be able to document functional requirements when
   meeting with non-technical contacts.
   - Candidate must be able to troubleshoot and resolve complex development
   issues.
   - Candidate should be capable of evaluating the technical competence of
   another subordinate or peer developer.
   - Candidate must be able to work within a team or individually.
   - Candidate must be capable of learning technology quickly on own.
   - Ideal candidate would show interests in technology in personal life as
   well as professional life. They should be able to communicate well with
   management and technical staff.
   - Candidate should be considered a positive professional influence to
   development team and department.
   - Candidate should understand that overtime is occasionally expected.

*Technical Skills *

   - 2.0 – 4.5 .NET Frameworks
   - VB.Net / C#.Net
   - Entity Framework / LINQ to SQL
   - Web Services
   - Ajax
   - JavaScript, JQuery
   - XML/SOAP
   - DHTML
   - CSS & XHTML
   - OOP / Design Patterns
   - SQL Server – TSQL

*Education & Experience *

   - *4 year IT related degree preferred *
   - *4 - 6 years of web / TSQL development *
   - *2 years of LINQ and/or EF*