HI

*Urgent Requirement*

*Please E-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. BI Developer

*Project Location*

New York City, NY

*Duration*

12 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+FacetoFace*

Must Have

1. Clear communication and ability to participate in interactive technical
design sessions

2. Able to efficiently coordinate technical assignments with development
team in Miami

3. 7+ years of hands on development experience with ETL and report
development, with at least 5 years using Microsoft SQL Server technologies
for BI (SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis
Services)

4. Ability to perform data profiling to identify and report errors in data
and suggest and implement mechanisms to handle bad data

5. Clear ability to apply analytical thinking to analyze data sets and find
patterns in data and apply that ability using SQL statements on data sets
up to a few hundred million records

6. Excellent understanding of dimensional modeling techniques, and ability
to suggest, justify and defend the soundness of suggested dimensional
designs

7. Strong ability to write custom .NET script tasks in Integration services

8. Ability to optimize end to end workflow for performance with large data
sets, including optimization of ETLs, schema design, indexing strategies,
partitioning strategies, etc.

Preferred skills/experience/qualifications:

1. Experience with non-Microsoft ETL and BI reporting technologies

2. Experience with Tableau

3. Working experience with Apache Hadoop

4. Exposure to master data management concepts

5. Experience with UNIX/Linux environments

6. Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Business  Intelligence Developer
2008 (Minimum)

7. TDWI Certified BI Professional

High-level work assignment breakdown

1. 50% ETL development using Integration Services

2. 30% checking data quality using SQL/Integration Services, identifying
errors and error patterns, and suggesting cleansing mechanisms

3. 10% active participation in architecture and design discussions with
development team

4. 10% Analysis Services & Tableau development

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*