*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*IOS Consultant*

*L: Dallas, TX*

*D: 6 months+*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Face 2 Face*

*JD:*

We are in need of an experienced iOS Developer for a one year+ contract
position in Dallas.

We are currently implementing a large series of enterprise applications for
an important long-term client of ours and we need additional assistance as
the needs have grown.

Specifically, we are looking for a someone with the following experience
and skills:

*Experience Required:*

·         Experience with designing, building, testing and supporting
enterprise Apps.

·         Experience working with large data sets and developing Apps that
operate against those data sets.

·         Experience with legacy systems integration using JSON and XML.

·         Strong SQL experience is highly valued, but not required.

·         Must have experience writing test plans, test cases/scenarios and
performing defect tracking.

·         Excellent writing and oral communication skills.

In this position you will have the opportunity to develop a host of
innovative internal applications that will support entire lines of
business.  The client is a very well-known player in several
high-visibility markets and is pushing the envelope on the use of mobile
applications to grow and support their markets and to help their
customers.  This company has a history of innovation and creativity and we
can guarantee that you will be challenged and engrossed in many interesting
problems and opportunities.  You will certainly have the opportunity to
work with cutting edge technologies and business problems.

We need someone local to Dallas who can be on-site five days per week.

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.