HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

QA Tester

*Project Location*

Hollywood, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Skype*

Job Requirements:

Qualifications:

*4+ years hands on QA/Testing Experience BA/BS degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, *

*or related field or equivalent experience *

*2 - 3 years test automation experience *

*Ability to write code in a minimum of one structured programming language
(Java preferred) for the *

*purpose of testing web services *

Excellent written and oral communication skills

Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities

Requirements:

*Test Definition: *

Plan, write, and execute test plans

Write, maintain, and verify test cases (JUnit or equivalent preferred)

Develop test matrixes, identify test data and use case requirements

Proven experience writing test plans and test cases

Experience analyzing the needs of internal/external clients

*Test Execution: *

*Black Box/Grey Box/White*

*Automation:*

Experience with programming/scripting language(s) (e.g., *Perl, UNIX shell)*

Experience with setting up and maintaining an automated testing environment

Experience using automation test tools (*Selenium*, Watir, QTP)

*Server Knowledge: *

Experience with basic server administration, including server starts/stops

Experience with basic modifications to web server config files

Experience with *Apache on Linux*

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *