HI

*Urgent requirement*

*Please e-mail me on nik...@rgtalent.com <nik...@rgtalent.com>*

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Programmer Analyst

*Project Location*

Los Angeles, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-Telephonic+Face2Face*

*They need SDET people or Developers who can test as well*

Responsibilities:
• *Work with software development engineers and QM engineers to identifying
test areas to automate and tools to be created*

* • Develop and maintain test harnesses, automated tests, and test tools
using C# • Work with team leads to create tasks and backlog • Investigate
test failures and determine root-causes • Perform research to acquire new
knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks • Adhere to established
coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices • Gather feedback
and implement continuous test process improvement .Net Framework: 2 - 4
Years .NET code development: 2 - 4 Years GUI design in a .NET framework: 2
- 4 Years *
Requirements:
• A minimum of *3 years’ programming test tools and automation* or
equivalent development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• *Working experience with C#, WPF preferred*
• *Experience with application integration technologies such as web
services and messaging services*
* • Experience working with SQL programming, *LINQ preferred
• *Can use a debugger to analyze test failures and find root causes*
• *Able to quickly learn new APIs*
• Excellent written and verbal communication

Thanks & Regards,

*Nikhil Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter *

*RG Talent Inc*