Hi,

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, if you find yourself
suitable for the below position,* then please send me your latest updated
resume along with contact details.

Please include your employer details as well if any.

*Job Title     **-**                 Tableau Architect*

*Location  **  -  **               CT-Connecticut/Hartford*

*Duration     -                **6 Month /* *Contract*

*MOI- Telephonic + Skype*

·      Boston MA or MN location considered as well.

·      Design & Develop Advanced Tableau visualizations & dashboards

·      Commensurate Experience with data profiling, querying, SQL etc.

·      Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
in agile environment

·      Knowledge & experience integrating Tableau with commercial grade
portals

·      Mentor and training skilled BI Developers from other technologies
(ex: Cognos expert learning Tableau)