*Kindly share profiles to **s...@terminalcontacts.com*
*Only genuine profiles with a DL / Visa copy and LinkedIn profile is must*
*Location*: Seattle, WA – USA.
*Start Date: *Immediate
*Skills:* iOS Developer
· A thorough understanding of Swift and Objective-C/Cocoa
· iOS and Mac OS X development and debugging using tools such as
Xcode, Instrument, XCtest, Clang
· Proven ability to utilize development frameworks such as
CoreData, MapKit, UIKit etc.
· Solid understanding of RESTful APIs in a native environment
· Familiarity with version control merge and optimization of
branching and integration workflows
· Excellent debugging skills
· Intimately familiar with the Apple HMI specifications
· Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and
· Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
· High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality
and maintain application stability
· Deep understanding of iterative (agile) software development
Key skills required for the job are:
- Apple IOS Platform Engineering (Mandatory)
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support,
maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have
good experience in application of standard software development principles.
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of
applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth
knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You
should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members
and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members
in the team.
*Kindly share the below details for quick processing:*
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Current Location, City and State:
Mobile and Home Phone No:
US work authorization:
Highest Educational degree:
Year of Passed-out:
Over all years of experience
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across the US:
Available to join from (Availability):
Expected Hourly Rate (w2/1099/c2c)
813 321 5307
Terminal Contacts LLC
*Post REQUIREMENTS/HOT LISTS @ new-deliberat...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.