Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
*Role: SAP PP-PM Consultant*
*Location: St Louis, MO*
*Duration: 3 - 6 Month*
· Expertise in PP module (Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, and Batch
· Experience in BOM, Routing, Demand management, strategy group,
MRP, MPS, capacity planning, detailed scheduling, production execution,
shop floor control, batch management, classification, engineering work
bench, production order cost, repetitive manufacturing & interface with
external MES system
· Knowledge of Manufacturing execution, Shop Floor Control and
· Expertise in SAP QM module (Incoming Inspection , Notification
,Defect management )
· Expertise in integration of QM module with other modules SAP MM,
FICO, SD, PP etc.
· Knowledge and experience in ALE / IDoc
· Good SAP PM exposure is desirable
· Ability to work with the business team and understand the
requirements and translate them to Functional specification.
· Able to do carry out integration testing and also able to impart
training to the different business teams on the new process implemented.
*WinWire Technologies | **www.winwire.com* <http://www.winwire.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.