*Please send profile on this id stew...@tekshapers.com*
*Position:- SAP FI Lead Analyst*
*Location:- Columbia, SC*
*Duration:- 6 Months*
*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*
*DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Directs and manages functional activities on projects to replace
STO’s debt systems ensuring compliance and compatibility with all agency,
state and federal policies, rules and requirements.
· Participates in meetings with stakeholders on a routine basis to
ensure that are requirements are captured and to review proposed planning
documents to confirm that expectations will be met.
· Assists in the development of a project schedule for the various
phase of the Debt Projects and monitor progress against that schedule.
· Leads meetings to develop blueprint documents, and develop
functional specification design documents to implement SAP functionality
· Ensures that all systems updates and customizations are properly
coordinated/interfaced with SAP FI module, banks and third party systems as
needed to continue the successful operations of STO’s debt functions.
· Maintains current knowledge of debt policies, rules and statutes
to ensure that all recommended updates and enhancements to debt systems are
in full compliance with these requirements.
· Participates in the management decision-making process concerning
the appropriate acquisition, management, use and security of technology as
related to debt systems.
· Oversees the testing process for all updates and enhancements to
debt programs, applications and systems to ensure that the highest
standards in quality are maintained.
· Coordinates the design and development of management reports to
ensure STO has the information in the formats needed to operate
efficiently, to provide reports to the appropriate regulatory (state,
federal and oversight) authorities, and to satisfy various auditing
· Coordinates the activities of systems analysts, programmers and
information resources professionals to implement updates and enhancements
to STO’s debt systems.
· Ensures that new systems, applications and programs reduce manual
processes that all file transfers are fully automated, and standard
back-up, updates and processing functions do not adversely impact work by
the Debt staff during regular hours.
*REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
· Sound knowledge of the debt programs, practices and procedures to
ensure compliance with internal control requirements, banking standards,
and state and federal regulatory requirements.
· Sound knowledge of governmental accounting principles and
· Experience designing and implementing applications for an
enterprise system such as SAP.
· Ability to interpret and apply rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of sound security and privacy practices for information
· Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships
with users, technical staff, management, vendors and others.
· Ability to make presentations and prepare reports.
*PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):*
· A minimum of six years of experience in the development of
financial, accounting or treasury management systems, applications and
· Two years of this experience must be development programs and
applications on SAP.
· Sound knowledge of project management practices.
· Some public sector experience required.
Phone 248-565-4747 Ext-198 Fax: 248.254.7211
1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.