Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Angular 2 & Typescript Development*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

·         7 years of experience in IT/Technology

·         Angular 2.0.0, TypeScript, MVC & MVVM, REST, javascript, NPM, OOPS

*Preferred Skills:*

·         asp.net MVC, .cshtml, Razor,jasmine,karma, CSS, HTML, Gulp, TFS,

·         Dependency Injection, ES5/ES6

·         Angular Forms API, Template Driven forms,Form Builder, Component
Router,Karma integration

*Roles and Responsibilities*

·         Design & development of application using strongly typed Angular
2 & Typescript on asp.net MVC web application.

·         Ability to apply best practices & strong object orientation
concepts in  implementation.

Regards,

Raju Mandal

Phone:408-338-6070