If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
A professional experienced in Healthcare analytics with a wide and deep
understanding of Healthcare data; with experience in clinical, financial
and population health systems; and with experience in designing new
analytical assets with minimal guidance.
• Experience of working with least three or more major healthcare
• Experience of working on analytics for least two or more of the
following data domains – *Clinical, Financial, Labor, Supply chain,
Payer/Claims, Population Health, Revenue Cycle, Business Development,
Patient Registration and Scheduling, other systems like Lab, Pharmacy,
• Basic familiarity with *hospital and / or clinical workflows*
• Must be adaptable, comfortable with fast-paced start-up
environment and innovating new processes
• Good at logical and analytical thinking with strong problem
• Strong collaboration and communication skills – role will have
interaction with external customers as well as internal developers and
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient with SQL – queries written by hand (not generated by
• Familiarity with any BI or reporting writing tool
• Master’s Degree or Clinical Degree (Nursing, EMT, Lab Tech,
Pharmacy) or Experience in Care Management and Care Outreach
• Ability to engage with business end users and customer IT
personnel to elicit and clarify detailed data requirements to support
analysis use cases.
• Experience creating stored procedures
• *Experience with Tableau or Cognos BI tools*
• Experience working directly with front line clinicians to design
and building BI reports and SQL queries and dashboards
• Knowledge of regulatory reporting such as ACO, Meaningful Use,
PQRS, AHRQ, Core Measures, AHRQ, VBP etc.
• Familiarity with healthcare industry code sets (RXNORM, LOINC,
SNOMED, CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10)
• Experience working with healthcare data from one or more of
major healthcare IT systems including but not limited to the following:
Epic, Cerner (Classic, Millennium), Allscripts (Eclipsys, Sunrise,
TouchWorks), McKesson (Paragon, Horizon), Siemens (Soarian, SMS Invision),
Must be innovative and collaborative. Must be able to communicate
effectively with clients' users and internal developers. Must be FLEXIBLE,
ADAPTABLE to changes to process. Must be curious, willing to learn new
topics and create new analytics.
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.