Please send resume to *ankit.ku...@idctechnologies.com*
Please share any Senior Android developer profiles ASAP . Find high level
Job Description below.
· Location – San Fransisco, CA
· Duration – 6 months
· Start Date – in 1 or 2 weeks
Position 1: Senior Android Developer .
· Responsible for development of the Android version of the
Sproutling app on Java platform
· Implement the app features and functionality as a possible
combination of native, web and hybrid views
· Help translate great user experience into beautiful user
interfaces that delight the user
· Maintain, optimize and improve the existing code according to
Android best practices and Sproutling development principles
· Collaborate with the hardware, experience and platform teams to
ensure alignment of feature development and releases
Experience, Education & Skills
· At least 8+ total years of professional experience with 5+ years
of verifiable industry experience with Android development environment
· Examples of at least 3 apps that have shipped, are of high
quality and have received favorable user reviews
· Experience working with robust REST APIs
· Robust experience writing test code and testing your application
from both a technical and experience perspective
· Previous experience leading small teams of android developers
with 2-3 members involving technical decisions and ownership of overall
Nice to Have:
· Past experience developing/converting apps already developed and
shipped in iOS
· Examples of working with BTLE for device configuration and setup
· Familiarity with either websockets or MQTT as communication
· Past experience developing UI or any experience creating UX
Ankit Kumar Sagwal
IDC Technologies Inc.
Phone- 408-418-5779 Ext-263
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.