*Kindly share profiles to **s...@terminalcontacts.com*
*Only genuine profiles with a DL / Visa copy and LinkedIn profile is must*
*Location*: Neenah, WI – USA
*Start Date: *Immediate
*Skills:* EDI Developer
*Experience:* 6 years
· Must have experience converting information from business people
into functional documents that can be foundations for the design and
· Must have experience gathering/digging detailed information,
educating customer, providing suggestions and formulae this information
into blueprint design document and functional document.
· Must have experience with IBM B2B Sterling Integrator 5.0 and
above and have expertise in map development.
· Must have knowledge reading and preparing MRS and Implementation
· Good knowledge of EDI standards especially X12 4010-5010 versions
specific to warehouse and transportation documents.
· Must have knowledge of SAP IDocs and can read and map data from
SAP IDocs to X12 transactions.
· Have experience in structuring the EDI transactions flexible
enough to accommodate all the business scenarios.
*Kindly share the below details for quick processing:*
Full Legal Name as in Driving License/ Passport:
Current Location, City and State:
Mobile and Home Phone No:
US work authorization:
Highest Educational degree:
Year of Passed-out:
Over all years of experience
Currently on a project:
Willingness to relocate across the US:
Available to join from (Availability):
Expected Hourly Rate (w2/1099/c2c)
813 321 5307
Terminal Contacts LLC
*Post REQUIREMENTS/HOT LISTS @ new-deliberat...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.