Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Informatica Developer*

*Location: Multiple Locations *

*Duration: 6 – 12 Months*

At least 7 years of experience with the following:

·         Informatica Power Centre

·         Oracle, SQL

·         Interface design and implementation

·         UNIX / Linux shell scripting

·         SQL expert

Raju Mandal

*raju.man...@winwire.com <raju.man...@winwire.com>*