Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Informatica MDM with Java*

*Location: Santa Ana, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

·         More than 10 years of hands on Java and Webservices development
and design experience

·         Multiyear experience of handling customer data

·         Extensive experience with Webservice security handling

·         Deep level of knowledge in architecting interfaces with REST

·         Ideally worked with Master Data Management solutions

Raju Mandal

*raju.man...@winwire.com <raju.man...@winwire.com>*

*WinWire Technologies | **www.winwire.com* <http://www.winwire.com/>

"mainframe" group.