Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
*Role: QA Automation Analyst with Ranorex*
*Location: Issaquah, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Tasks and responsibilities*
· Responsible for providing accurate project estimates for assigned
tasks as requested by the automation project lead.
· Collaborate with IS development, database, architecture and
business teams for identification of coherent and targeted automation
framework and automated test script requirements.
· Design and development of automation frameworks and associated
test scripts using Ranorex, Parasoft SOATest, and HP Quality Center/ALM.
· Execute automated test scripts and report test results.
· Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all documentation for
assigned work products.
· Mentor individuals on design and usage of completed deliverables
to other QA Automation Analysts or members of the QA teams, with a
successful handoff of test script execution and maintenance being the goal.
· Submit weekly status reports highlighting progress,
accomplishments, issues, and action items, to the Automation Team manager.
· Responsible for keeping current on technology related to his/her
area of focus. This will be accomplished through ongoing formal and
informal training and reading industry information.
*Required skills and abilities*
· Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive, hands-on software
quality assurance experience, with a sound understanding of Quality
processes and methodologies and their purpose and place within the SDLC.
· Five or more (5+) years hands-on experience with scripting and
executing automated tests required, with expertise in leveraging the
diverse capabilities of C# and Ranorex. Comparable experience with IBM
Rational Functional Tester, Segue/Borland SilkTest, Visual Studio Team
Test, or equivalent may be considered. Proficiency in test script and
framework component development with this core tool set is essential to
· Understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts
· T-SQL programming experience for test data management,
configuration management and data validation from within test automation
scripts. Experience working with relational databases including DB2
preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
· Experience with web services testing. Experience using Parasoft
SOATest a plus.
· Five or more (5+) years’ experience developing and sustaining
automated frameworks and scripts for automated functional testing in one or
more of the following technology domains required: Windows 7, IBM iSeries
with RUMBA, client-server/RDBMS with one or more of the following operating
systems: Windows server, UNIX/AIX, .NET Desktop applications, and n-tier
enterprise level ecommerce websites. Experience with enterprise web
applications developed in IBM WebSphere technologies a significant plus.
· Strong work ethic, positive attitude & excellent collaboration
· Demonstrable mentoring and training project, QA, and automation
skills with both onsite/offsite team members.
· Excellent Organizational skill with effective verbal and written
· Proven ability to work under pressure & effectively with various
IS technical teams and with business groups with minimal supervision.
· Excellent skills in all of the following areas: analysis and
problem solving, good development practices, troubleshooting and
· Excellent collaboration skills with both onsite & offsite teams.
*Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications*
· Experience with multiple Retail business areas and systems
*WinWire Technologies | **www.winwire.com* <http://www.winwire.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.