Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability
An early response is really appreciated.
*Role: MSBI Developer with strong TSQL and SSIS Developer*
*Location: Bellevue, WA*
*Duration: 3-6+ Months*
· Primary qualifications of 8+ years’ experience in a business
intelligence/data warehousing arena in the areas of requirements gathering,
design, development, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance.
· Very Strong in SQL concepts, SQL Server Developer, Strong hands
on experience in SSIS and other MSBI tools SSRS etc
· Design, develop, test and deploy data workflow components using
technologies such as SQL server, SSIS, T-SQL, SSAS
· DB experience on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and/or 2012. Other
· Troubleshoot issues as they occur, identify criticality and
impact, and provide appropriate workarounds
· Create physical data models (relational and dimensional)
· Partner with BI users, software engineering and support teams on
support issues, process issues, bug fixes and delivery of enhancements
· Work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously, with
the ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
· Extensive data analysis skills with strengths in drilling into
underlying databases for discovery and trouble-shooting
*WinWire Technologies | **www.winwire.com* <http://www.winwire.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.