Hope you are doing well today!
We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below.
*Position: Solutions Architect *
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Visa: USC or Green Card (H1 if super rock star)
The Solution Architect will play a critical role in defining the future
state data management capability (Data Fabric) being built on Big Data
capabilities like Hadoop & NoSQL databases as well as by leveraging
traditional DW technologies where applicable.
The candidate filling this role is expected to take the lead in gaining
technical understanding of Big Data technologies and in particular gain
working technical knowledge of managing massive volumes of data leveraging
Hadoop, Spark and ElasticSearch. This role will be working hands on to
develop proofs-of-concepts (POC) to identify viable options for
implementing a particular data management need. This role will also pass on
the learning to peers for knowledge sharing.
· Architect solutions for key business initiatives ensuring
alignment with future state analytics architecture vision
· Work closely with the project teams as outlined in the Agile
methodology providing guidance in implementing solutions at various stages
· Roll up your sleeves and work with project teams to support
project objectives through the application of sound architectural principles
· Develop and validate that the proposed solution architecture
supports the stated & implied business requirements of the project
· Review technical team deliverables for compliance with
architecture standards and guidelines
· Adopt innovative architectural approaches to leverage in-house
data integration capabilities consistent with architectural goals of the
· Create architectural designs for different stakeholders that
provide a conceptual definition of the information processing needs for the
*The top 3 qualifications are:*
1. Must be a great communicator. This individual will need to
communicate effectively to Optum Leadership, as well as to the technical
2. Must possess 3 years of Big Data Implementation experience. This
is hands-on implementation/execution experience, (not proof of concept).
This would be end to end implementation experience.
3. Ideally, ElasticSearch experience would be great. This is a
significant component within this platform as well.
*Top 5 skills are:*
*1. **Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, MapReduce, Pig, Hive)*
*2. **Prior Java development experience*
3. Solid understanding of ‘scheduling’ capabilities
4. Performance Analysis
5. Experience with various data intake, staging and integration
methods and tools
· Minimum 10 years in the IT profession
· Minimum 3 years of hands on experience with Data Management using
Big Data Technologies
· Minimum 5 years of experience creating Data Marts/Management and
Data Warehouse architectures
· Experience with various data intake, staging and integration
methods and tools
· Experience delivering against long-term, strategic technology
· Success leading multiple projects using the Agile methodology
· High accountability with a demonstrated ability to deliver
· Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely ideas
(both verbally and in writing) to executives and technologists
· Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
*Preferred Qualifications: *
· Hands on Experience with Spark & ElasticSearch
· Experience with lead role in Java development
· Experience with Meta Data tools and techniques
· Experience with ELT tools such as Talend
(Executive Talent Acquisition)
*(W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)* : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com
*Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm*
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.