*Hi Associates , *
*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at* *ne...@tekshapers.com* <ne...@tekshapers.com> *and my* *ph-no*
*is* *248-565-4747 Ext.126* <248-565-4747%20Ext.126>
Client: L Brands (Bath and Body Works)
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Duration: 6 month
Work Authorization: Green Card or USC
Top Skills: Mobile App experience, Agile environment, retail domain exp
*Job Description: *
Individual contributor position responsible for supporting all facets of
project delivery for the mobile application project; including creative,
business and technical requirements, project scoping, quality assurance and
compliance with established standards.
- Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of various software
development lifecycle methodologies with the ability to communicate project
status, issues, and resolutions in a small team environment, as well as
have demonstrated experience with Agile development, writing user stories,
use cases, and using requirements elicitation tools (mock-up tools, user
story modeling tools).
- The role requires close coordination with UX, IT, Marketing, Planning,
Finance, Digital Merchandising, Digital Coordination, and Customer Care
Center. (see attached position profile)
- Previous experience working on a mobile application development
- Experience coordinating over multiple business and information
technology teams – must have excellent communication skills and critical
- Understanding of project management processes and documentation
- *Top 3 things you look for in a candidate?*
- 1) Experience working on mobile app projects
- 2) Detail oriented, with excellent questioning/probing skills
- 3) Excellent project documentation creation/maintenance skills
Please provide background on the department and the team they will be
working with. Reporting into Mobile Application Product Manager
with many cross-functional internal and 3rd party teams.
- *Timeline for interview and start:* Immediate
- *Typical work day:* Working with multiple project managers and
business teams to document requirements, processes, risks, and decisions to
effectively meet project timelines and deliverable completion. Running
project team meetings and identifying and assigning tasks.
*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 126*
Fax : +1-248.254.7211
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.