If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
*Project Location *
12+ months /Contract
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic+ Skype *
*Client is TCS…need visa copy before submission..*
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
Looking for Tableau Developers for my client, Fidelity Investments in
Onsite interviews preferred or webcam interview/phone interview.
Do you have any Tableau Developers who worked at Fidelity? That candidate
would have the best chance of getting this position.
2 month contract
- Development: Serves as a technical resource aligned with BI
consultants to drive key projects to completion. Responsible for accessing
disparate sources of data and integrating these sources of information into
a common and interactive platform through Tableau. Design *dashboard*
visualization tailored to customer needs and ensuring flawless integration
within the reporting framework.
- Analysis: Perform analysis to build Tableau Extract data sources
leveraging existing *data marts and warehouses.* Technical expert in
the identification of solutions meeting complex business needs that
facilitates automation and drives self-service.
- Deployment: Performance test and deploy dashboards onto Tableau Server
to enable broad distribution to large audiences
- Support: Produces and distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly key
performance management reporting.
- Quality: Attention to detail and appreciation for need to consistently
generate high quality, highly sensitive output. Good business judgment and
ability to maintain confidentiality of all data.
*Education and Experience*
- Experience in *Tableau Desktop, Microsoft Access, Excel.*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years of business/data
analysis experience; MBA a plus
- Minimum of *5 years Financial Services experience in an analysis or
- Experience with *web development (HTML, CSS, Java)*
*Skills and Knowledge*
- Fluent with SQL and developing database queries.
- Quick-starter with the ability to make a big impact in tight timeframes
- Expert analytical, technical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented complemented by a high degree of accuracy.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.