If you are Interested and available for the Job, Please revert back with
latest resume, expected pay rate, availability and other details required
for submission to *n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com>.*
*Sr. Network Engineer*
*Project Location *
*12+ months *
*Skills Required and Job Description:*
*Mode of Interview: Skype*
*Client: global manufacturer and supplier of healthcare products, equipment
and diagnostic software for medical, veterinary, and dental markets.*
Location: Versailles, OH
Duration: 3 months
H1, GC, US Citizen
*Candidate will be given an internal tech screening*
Responsible for the evaluation, planning, design, and implementation for
all of the corporate data/voice infrastructure
components and systems from the network perimeter to the corporate LANs,
*This is a senior technical position with responsibilities in network
architecture and design, formulating scope and objectives *
*for system changes, planned outages, network management tools, detailed
documentation, testing, *
*and analyzing network issues.*
*Candidate should possess the following: *
· 5 years of relevant work experience in the networking field with
proven expertise in LAN/WAN
· Cisco network technologies.
- Working knowledge of *Cisco Unified Collaboration infrastructure*.
- A working knowledge of protocols including DNS, WINS, Radius, QOS,
EIGRP, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, DMVPN, VPN,
- IPSEC, and SIP.
- Working knowledge of network security and best practices.
- *Associates degree or Technical certification in CCNA or CCNP
*Core Responsibilities: *
- The primary focus of this position is to enhance and secure a large
- The position requires excellent knowledge of Cisco routing/switching
and implementing the best practices around them.
- Support of Cisco Unified Collaboration Infrastructure.
- The technical aspects of the position require firm knowledge of OSI
model layers 1, 2, and 3, and the network components of each layer along
with a working knowledge of the other OSI layers in order to interpret and
diagnose network captures.
- Participate as part of a network team in the rollout and support of
all facets of network technologies under the Network Systems Departmental
responsibilities; these include LAN and WAN networking, deployment of an
MPLS core, Cisco UCS and legacy datacenters , departmental Vlans,100+
remote sites, VoIP, Cisco Wireless.
- Integrate new technologies and protocols into existing networks.
- Participate in planning sessions.
- Develop visual diagrams and project work plans.
- Collect and interpret packet capture to analyze various protocols for
performance and/or troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and remedy performance bottlenecks in the network using
performance metrics using capacity management and performance tools to
measure trends, and capacity.
- Have strong troubleshooting skills and a personal drive to remediate
*Nick G.* |* Technical Recruiter **| **Apetan Consulting LLC |*
*Tel: 201-620-9700 * 141 **| **15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford,
New Jersey 07070 | *
*Mail :-** n...@apetan.com <n...@apetan.com> **| **www.apetan.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.