*Kindly share profiles to **s...@terminalcontacts.com*
*Only genuine profiles with a DL / Visa copy and LinkedIn profile is must*
Skills: Weblogic/Websphere Administrator
Year of experience: 8 years
Location: Columbus, IN
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 1 year
· Proficiency in Weblogic, WebSphere
· Troubleshooting and Analyzing Logs
· Configuration and Installation on WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat
· Understanding on Fusion Middleware Components
· Understanding of Database (Schemas, Tables and Ports)
· Establishing Connectivity to Databases
· Design and implement to automate tasks through wladmin scripting.
· Actively participating in RCA process for problem records
· Analyze Runtime Advisor results and make recommendations for
· Able to provide guidelines for WebLogic Application Server
backup, restore and disaster recovery.
· Evaluate and tune performance of WebLogic Application Server and
formulate recommendations (e.g. configure caching, queuing, thread pooling
parameters and plug-in).
· Tune WebLogic Application Server JVM configuration (e.g. JVM
tuning and garbage collection).
· Install / Troubleshoot the WebLogic environment
· Customer communication and escalation handling
*Kindly share the below details for quick processing:*
Candidate Name & SSN no.
Date of Birth:
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
Qualification & year of Passed-out
Visa Validity till
*Onsite availability (post-selection)
Total onsite experience, working in US
Overall relevant experience of candidate
Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)
Education/ year of passing along with university
Passport#, Driving License#
813 321 5307
Terminal Contacts LLC
*Post REQUIREMENTS/HOT LISTS @ new-deliberat...@googlegroups.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mainframe.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.