Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: SAP PI/PO Consultant*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

·         Extensive experience in PI/PO and building interfaces between SAP
& non-SAP Systems

·         Extensive knowledge of technical architecture, and ABAP
development

·         Ability to work as a technical architect, provide best practices
and work easily with offshore teams

·         Preference for people who have helped interface SFDC (sales
force) with SAP applications

·         Knowledge of SD a plus

Regards,

Raju Mandal