Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: **Business System Analyst*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Note:  Business System Analyst with Engineering + MBA+ Datawarehousing BI
development experience is a Must*

*• Educational Qualification: Engineering + MBA (MUST)*

*Job Description:*

• Work with the developer to get the requirements to final product

• 1+ year BA experience post MBA

• Support users for UAT testing

• Support the audit team with documentation and walk-thru of the changes

• Manage user escalations

• Candidate has development experience in Data Warehousing (BI) project
(MUST)

• Teradata or Hadoop background is a plus

Regards,

Raju Mandal

Phone:408-338-6070

*raju.man...@winwire.com <raju.man...@winwire.com>*