Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Senior Salesforce Integration Developer with Java*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long Terms*

*Requirements:*

•          Strong Salesforce development skills required

•          Strong Java skills required.

•          Ability to adapt to changing requirements and being able to
develop quick prototypes and bringing them to full life.

•          Senior level developer for Salesforce with integration
experiences. Should have worked on integration projects involving
Salesforce and other applications.

•          Must have APEX code development experience (SF specific
language) and experience with using REST api on SF platform

•          Have experience in developing mid-tier services in a
service-oriented architecture (SOA).

•          Worked in Agile environments for faster development until
something better comes along.

•          Great communication skills.

•          Someone with a thought that POC (proof of concept) is the faster
way to prove a point.

•          Ability to drive technical projects and take pride in building
systems that are used by millions of users every day.

•          Curiosity about how things work and the behavior of finding the
answers. Flexible and adapting the changing circumstances, tenacious.

•          Knowledge/experience with GitHub. Knowledge/experience with
Service Oriented Architectures.

•          Knowledge on Vendavo is a plus

*What you’ll do:*

•          Work in a scrum team implementing feature functionality in the
Pricing system.

•          Primarily focused on Software development and automation of
pricing systems that can help business make effective pricing decisions.

•          Be a technical leader within your team and within PayPal in
general

•          Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team

•          Build new APIs to enhance the portfolio of PayPal’s Pricing
system to connect with multiple internal subsystems

•          Build performance sensitive systems that serve tens of millions
of requests each day.

•          Build and take operational responsibility of C++/Java services
that serve millions of users

•          Be an active voice in architectural decisions for PayPal’s core
payments system

•          Be a master of your own destiny error code. Build robust testing
scripts/systems to break our APIs and eventually fix them

1.       Full Name:

2.       Contact #:

3.       Email ID:

4.       Skype ID:

5.       Current Location:

6.       Work Authorization Status:

7.       Last Four digit of SSN:

8.       DOB (MM/DD):

9.       Are you currently On Project?

10.   Availability for Interview:

11.   Will you go for F2F Interview if Client ask or if needed?

12.   Will you relocate? (Yes/NO)

13.   Availability to Start:

14.   Education Details(Course and Year of passing):

15.   LinkedIn Profile Link:

*Regards,*

*Raju Mandal*

Work: 925-218-2353

E-mail:*raj...@msrcosmos.com <raj...@msrcosmos.com>*

5250 Claremont Ave |Stockton |California 95207
Visit us: www.msrcosmos.com