Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Mongo DB Developer*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

·         7 years’ IT experience

·         Should have excellent knowledge of Mongo DB, Kafka, Spring, Web
Services REST API, JSON, JPA, XML, XSD etc.

·         Experience in performance tuning, capacity planning, Design of
Mongo DB

·         Should have extensive hands on experience in Java / J2EE
Application Development.

·         Should have excellent knowledge of Core Java APIs, Exception
Handling, Collection Framework, Multi-Threading, Design Patterns.

·         Should have experience of AngularJS, JQuery, NodeJS, Frontend
Development JS Framework Tools exposure.

·         Should have experience of JBOSS, WebSphere, Tomcat Servers

·         Good Communication skills

·         Requirement gathering, analysis and fit gap analysis.

·         Understand the needs of the business and translate those into
meaningful actionable decisions.

·         Experience in onsite – offshore development model.

*Regards,*

*Raju Mandal*

Work: 925-218-2353

E-mail:*raj...@msrcosmos.com <raj...@msrcosmos.com>*

5250 Claremont Ave |Stockton |California 95207
Visit us: www.msrcosmos.com

*[image: http://msrcosmos.com/wp-content/themes/techbeyond/images/logo.png]*

*E-VERIFIED **| **WBE CERTIFIED **| **Microsoft Silver Partner |ORACLE GOLD
PARTNER | SAP Service Partner*| *Hortonworks & Cloudera Silver Partner|*