Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: Micro strategy Developer*

*Location: **San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

·          9 year of MSTR experience

·          Guide onshore and offshore MicroStrategy Developers to ensure
standards are met

·          Extensive experience developing reports, dashboards, and cubes
in MicroStrategy version 9 and above

·          Understanding/Experience in configuring Reports and Dashboards
on Mobile/iPAD is a Plus

·          Advanced SQL coding skills

·          Solid understanding of Data Modeling concepts

·          Solid analytical skills and ability to examine requirements,
re-engineer existing processes, envision new concepts and deliver complete
reporting solutions

·          Proficient in visualization design skills for providing advance
dashboard visuals

·          Experience in maintaining MSTR server, MSTR Security Management,
User Administration.

·          Design MSTR reporting solutions from user requirements gathered
from the client

·          Design, modify, or recommend a database change to facilitate the
MSTR reporting application

·          Perform testing of the MSTR application

·          Working knowledge of managed reporting, BI dashboard, for
creating and interfacing MSTR reports in a self-service environment

·          Experience on developing MSTR Dashboards using MicroStrategy
Desktop

·          Experience in developing Analytical Dashboards using MSTR 10

*Regards,*

*Raju Mandal*

Work: 925-218-2353

E-mail:*raj...@msrcosmos.com <raj...@msrcosmos.com>*

5250 Claremont Ave |Stockton |California 95207
Visit us: www.msrcosmos.com

*[image: http://msrcosmos.com/wp-content/themes/techbeyond/images/logo.png]*

*E-VERIFIED **| **WBE CERTIFIED **| **Microsoft Silver Partner |ORACLE GOLD
PARTNER | SAP Service Partner*| *Hortonworks & Cloudera Silver Partner|*