*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills*

*No OPT/CPT Candidates Please.* *Need Visa Copy before Submission.*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title: Java/J2ee Tech Lead*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration: Loong Term *

*Job Description*

*Education:* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
preferred, or equivalent experience required.

 *Required Experience:*

software development background in Java and JavaScript technologies,
including:

   - Experience coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and use of source
   control.
   - Experience developing web applications.
   - Ability and experience communicating effectively with software
   development team.
   - Front end experience using HTML, and CSS.
   - Deep understanding of JavaScript programming (closures, promises, DOM
   events, inheritance, etc.).
   - Experience with a client side JavaScript framework (AngularJS,
   ReactJS, Ember, etc.).
   - Java web application development.
   - Experience with a Java-based MVC framework (Spring MVC a plus).
   - Experience with RESTful web services.
   - Experience with and working knowledge of relational databases & SQL.

*Preferred Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:*

   - Experience with Git
   - Experience with Elasticsearch
   - Experience with Microservices
   - Experience with UI testing, Acceptance testing, Unit testing, Test
   Driven Development (TDD)
   - Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver

*Thanks*

*Harshit*

*harshit.mit...@themesoft.com <harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*