Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability

An early response is really appreciated.

*Role: **Mule Architect*

*Location: **Peachtree City, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description*

·         10+ years of software development, integration and/or other ESB
experience.

·         Significant experience in system architecture, design and
development with Mule ESB platform. SOAP and REST is a must

·         3+ years of experience working with the MULE ESB platform as a
Developer

·         Knowledge of  Java development, SOA design principles

·         expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is
considered an asset

·         Background in agile and waterfall methodologies

·         Have excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication
skills

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Role: **Mule Developer*

*Location: **Peachtree City, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Job Description*

·         8+ years of software development, integration and/or other ESB
experience.

·         3+ years of experience working with the MULE ESB platform as a
Developer

·         Knowledge of  Java development, SOA design principles

·         expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is
considered an asset

·         Background in agile and waterfall methodologies

·         Have excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication
skills

*Regards,*

*Raju Mandal*

Work: 925-218-2353

E-mail:*raj...@msrcosmos.com <raj...@msrcosmos.com>*

5250 Claremont Ave |Stockton |California 95207
Visit us: www.msrcosmos.com

*[image: http://msrcosmos.com/wp-content/themes/techbeyond/images/logo.png]*

*E-VERIFIED **| **WBE CERTIFIED **| **Microsoft Silver Partner |ORACLE GOLD
PARTNER | SAP Service Partner*| *Hortonworks & Cloudera Silver Partner|*