Hi all,

A quick update on the state of the blog:
We'll be moving to combine both blog.gluster.org and www.gluster.org in the
very near future. We're at the QA stage for a new platform, and as soon as
that's completed, we'll be launching on a unified platform. (
beta.gluster.org has a rough staging server, this is not our final content
however).

What does this mean for you? This means it's a great time to get your 3.12
blog posts in order! What do you want to write about as we move towards
getting 3.12 released? I'd like to be able to have at least one post a week
from the maintainers group leading up to Summit.

What happens to Planet? Planet is included in our new platform as well.
I'll be changing the documentation for how you can include your own blog on
Planet, but you'll have access to be able to create posts on
blog.gluster.org same as you do now.

Other topics:
Use cases for Gluster
Roadmap conversations
Improvements you're making to the project overall
Calls for help for particular areas
Things you might have sent into the mailing list anyways but would like to
make more public (design decisions come to mind)

Any of these spark your interest?
- amye
--
Amye Scavarda | a...@redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead