Recording available at : https://bluejeans.com/s/vaZ9p
Meeting notes at :
Gluster maintainer meeting notesMeeting date: 08/09/2017 (August 9th)BJ
- Amar, Anoop, Milind, Nithya, Susant, Rafi, Vijay, Nigel,Jiffin, Sunil,
- [Sorry Note] Jeff Darcy, RTalur, NDeVos, PKarampu, Kaushal, Amye
Any more questions about 4.0 discussion? Notes from meeting here
- glusterd2 is the blocker, with gfproxy and protocol changes
- All others are 'good to have'.
Release 3.12? All good? Any concerns?
- All good. Shyam sent RC mail.
- Last date is 15th August (ie, before next meeting, so propose talks if
- Any agenda we should focus for Summit? [Specific to Maintainers]
- Line coverage tests <https://build.gluster.org/job/line-coverage/> now
- Check how we are performing @ this link
- Gluster project needs more blogs, and more content in Gluster.ORG
- See if we can get more blogs at blog.gluster.org
- 3.12 features?
- Good to have calendar for this, ie, 1 post per week
- Need planing and establish list of topics for 4-6 weeks.
- [Milind] Maybe identifying Use Cases of featiures could help us
blog about them about their different aspects
- Speak up if you need any support from other maintainers
- Great if you can update the sheet with URL before the meeting
- glusterd2 requirements (email response)
- monitoring metrics (email/code contributions in experimental branch)
- [Shyam] backport to release branches. Will help to have other
people review it too.
- How to go forward?
- [Jiffin] We tried it on NFS Ganesha. Had some issues with Glusterd,
but otherwise we found it fine.
- [Amar] To send a mail on protocol changes for 4.0
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
maintainers mailing list