Hi Roger,

Am 26.11.2009 um 18:05 schrieb Roger Håkansson:
Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
I am seeing the exact Problem for two packages. I guess this needs to be
solved fast, so I'll have a look, cc'ing Peter.
Ok, I hacked this so it works again:
On line 94 from /opt/csw/share/perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/Install.pm it must say
   my(%from_to) = @$from_to;
instead of
   my(%from_to) = %$from_to;
I changed this only on build8s, please verify that this works.
Between the previous release and this one MakeMaker was updated to suite some requests. The one shipped with CSWperl is already the latest and should
in general be compatible with Perl.

My imagemagick package builds without a error now (exiftool still gives me an error, but a different one which I suspect is in gar and have nothing to do with the perl update)

Good to hear. If there is a problem with GAR just let me know also.

Best regards

  -- Dago