On 2016-12-11 09:26 , Eric Wong wrote:
> Edward Burns <edward.bu...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> I'll send you a scrubbed version of the file under separate cover.  This
>> file gives the "Out of memory" error every time.  If you could use it to
>> improve Marirx, I'd greatly appreciate it.
> Sorry, short on time/resources here, maybe others on the list
> can handle it.
>
> Would you mind if I hosted it publically for others to download?

+1 to making it available for additional diagnostics. I had a brief look
at the source code the other day to see if anything stood out, but it
would be easier if it could be reproduced.

Since I touched the source code last and the original author has no more
time or motivation to take care of mairix, I was hoping to take over the
project anyway (still no word from Richard on making this official,
handing over the web site, etc...). Therefore I am interested in fixing
this issue.

-kv