I know ya'll are concentrating on qualifying for nationals in Charleston, but 
if you happen to be staying in the Annapolis/ DC area through the summer and 
want a fast ride, I have one for you.

We are starting practices on Thursday evenings this week at SSA in Eastport.  
First regatta at SSA April 15-16, SSA May 20, East Coast's at AYC in NY June 
10, and Rock Hall, MD June 17-18.

I'm looking for a crew, preferably with trap experience, who is athletic, 
tactically savvy, interested in the technical aspects of making a boat go fast, 
and able to do all this at mach 90.  Or a driver who can steer at mach 90, 
while adjusting rake, rig tension and vang, not tea-bagging me, actually making 
an effort to hike and not freaking out when 10 boats converge at the leeward 
mark, going mach 90.

They say size matters, but the boat is so adjustable, it can accomodate a wide 
range of weights.  Just no pixies or gorillas.

I'm still looking for someone for SSA spring

Bob Patterson
5o5 USA 7068 "Post Call"
Severn Sailing Association
Annapolis, Maryland


_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to